Saturday, August 28, 2010

my new me~

for all NEGATIVE THINKERS, u r NOT ALLOW to enter this BLOG~!

searching for new 'me'. finally,i've got it~! huhu... itz pretty hard for me to search for new me.. i dont really know actually what i want.. always being loneliness.. hmmm... but im trying to change myself. i'll put all those bad3 things aawaaaayyyyyy from my life. haish... tired already.. after few months, i'd keep talking with my own heart,,, my brain... and now, itz tym to transform~! u have nazratul~u have to do it! no matter what, u should have ur own target, ur own way on how to create ur lyf! it is urs.. put all the problems aside.. if u r ready, try to solve it, one by one.. face it,n dont ever run away! remember that for eva n eva! it is a colour of lyf.. we should appreciate it.. nazratul, state in ur mind that u r the luckiesttt gal in this world. u hav more experiences that they dont have. praise to God.. for giving me these beautiful experiences in my lyf..




i'm happy with myself, n will always being like that, hopefully... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment